Kingston University London ongoing international scholarship award. The university is pleased to announce the 2020/21 academic session International Development Awards for international students. Interested applicants for the award must note that the scholarship is based on academic merit.
Students are assured of a conducive learning and research environment at Kingston University London because of the passion of the university in enhancing student’s life choices by helping them make the most of their learning opportunity and equipping them with the necessary skills.
International students are advise to carefully read through before applying in other to get the necessary information. By reading through you will know whether you are eligible to apply or not.
Scholarship to be taken at: UK
Scholarship Level: Postgraduate
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
To be considered for Kingston University London International Scholarships Award 2020/21, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international students classified as ‘overseas fee status’ who have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants must have an offer to study a postgraduate degree course.
- Applicants are not currently enrolled on a Kingston University course.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership abilities as evident in their previous academic certificates.
Scholarship Application Procedures
Interested applicants must apply to study a full time postgraduate course at the University of Kingston for the 2020/21 academic session. Applicants are to attach the following documents.
- Kingston University offer email (conditional or unconditional).
- Academic reference (from previous teacher or employer)
- Personal Statement (maximum 500 words)
- Academic transcript (If your final transcript is not available until after 9 November 2020 submit your most recent transcript; Decision will be made based on the grades provided and not expected grades).
Application Deadline: 9th November, 2020