International Scholarships at Rosenfeld in the USA. Iowa State University of Science and Technology is welcoming candidates to apply for the Rosenfeld International Scholarship. The university is accepting applications for the academic session 2023/2024.
The study program is designed for undergraduate or graduate degree aspirants identified as international students with F-1 or J-1 visa status. The applicants must have a minimum GPA of 2.5 or 3.0 to be considered. While the scholarship award is not defined, it will likely be awarded towards the cost of study.
Founded in 1858, the Iowa State University of Science and Technology is a public land-grant research university in Ames, Iowa, a large one, at that. It is an internationally renowned university that ranks 122nd nationwide and 237th globally, for the education of global citizens and leaders.
Why choose to study at the Iowa State University of Science and Technology?
The university engages in education that is provided with a global perspective. The research conducted is also of international significance and shares the knowledge to benefit Iowa, the nation, and the world collectively.
Application Deadline: The applications are open. However, course-specific application deadlines must be observed.
Brief Description of this Scholarship
- University or Organization: Iowa State University of Science and Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Students from abroad can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate-level study programs taught at Iowa State University of Science and Technology.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have F-1 or J-1 status.
- The applicants must have a minimum GPA of 2.5 or 3.0.
How to Apply for Rosenfeld International Scholarships
- How to Apply: Students must access the university portal to submit an admission application. Students who meet the scholarship criteria will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- English proficiency exam results
- Transcripts of all high schools or universities attended
- Bank statement or sponsor letter
- Copy of passport, and visa (if available)
Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the admission requirements of the university, typically high school graduation.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 71
- IELTS – 6.0
- Duolingo – 100
- PTE –48
Benefits of Rosenfeld International Scholarships
The winning applicants will be awarded the Rosenfeld International Scholarship towards their education expenses incurred towards their study at the Iowa State University of Science and Technology.