Scholarships in Brock University Canada for International Students. The university in Canada is pleased to announce the commencement of Scholarships for international students enrolled in a full-time study for the 2022/23 academic session.
The scholarship awards are automatic and open to every incoming student from anywhere in the worlds. Scholarships are available to students entering their first undergraduate program.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Brock University
- Scholarship Type: Tuition Award
- Host Institution(s): Brock University, Canada
- Scholarship Worth: Up to $16,000
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Undergraduate.
- Nationality: International Students.
Brock University International Students Scholarships | DETAILS
Scholarships in Brock University Canada are available to fresh students starting their undergraduate studies at the University for the 2022/23 academic session.
The scholarships available include the International Ambassador Award, International Education Fund Award, Emerging Market Entrance Award, International Curriculum Awards, The Caribbean International Scholarship, International Bridging Scholar Award.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the 2022 International Students Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be classified as a foreign student for fee paying purpose.
- Must have obtained relevant post-secondary certificates required admission into a Canadian institution of higher learning.
- Must demonstrates excellent academic and leadership abilities.
- Be proficient in the use of English.
Interested and qualified applicants for the Brock University International Students Scholarships are to complete an online application and provide all the required document before the application expiration.
- A completed and signed online application form
- Two signed and dated letters of endorsement from people who are nominating you for the award.
Application Deadline: April 1st, 2022 at 4:30 pm EDT.