Grattan International Scholarships in Ireland. Highly skilled students have a great way to manage their finances for a postgraduate degree by applying for this Grattan International Scholarships at Trinity College Dublin.
The education award is open to all eligible candidates who wish to undertake the postgraduate or Ph.D. degree program at the School of Social Sciences and Philosophy. This fully-funded opportunity includes fees and an annual stipend of €20,000 for four years. Students will gain invaluable research and teaching experience, preparing them to take their place as future academic leaders.
The University of Dublin is an Irish university located in Dublin. This university was founded in 1592 and is known as Ireland’s oldest university. This university was designed after well-established collegiate universities, but it only had one college, Trinity College Dublin.
Why study at Trinity College Dublin?
UCD is well-known for its excellent teaching, which is complemented by excellent support. It is also well-known for its teaching and learning abilities. UCD adheres to internationally benchmarked standards in all of its activities.
Application Deadline: The closing date for applying to the Ph.D. program is April 1st, 2022. Grattan International Scholarships in Ireland.
- University or Organization: Trinity College Dublin
- Department: School of Social Sciences and Philosophy
- Course Level: Postgraduate and Ph.D. degree
- Award: Fully-funded
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Armenia, Austria, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Ukraine, the Philippines, and the USA.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Ph.D. degree in School of Social Sciences and Philosophy
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- They must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
Scholarship Application Guide
- How to Apply: To apply for this educational opportunity, students are required to take admission in the Ph.D. degree program at the university. Please email Professor Selim Gulesci ([email protected]) or Professor Nicola Fontana ([email protected]) to express your interest in applying for the Scholarship
- Supporting Documents: Applications must include a cover letter detailing how you meet the selection criteria for the post, together with a CV
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have a good command of written and spoken the English language.
Each successful scholar will receive the fully-funded opportunity, including fees and an annual stipend of €20,000 for four years. Students will gain invaluable research and teaching experience, preparing them to take their place as academic leaders of the future.