Scholarships at Federation University Australia. The university offers the Deadly Accommodation Scholarships to students who are interested in pursuing undergraduate, Honours, or postgraduate courses in all subjects offered at the university.
The aid amount ranges from $2,500 to $3,500 and the number of awards given is not specified. Eligible students must be nationals of Australia and must have enrolled in an eligible course at the Federation University.
The mode of access is online and there is no restriction on nationality for postgraduate courses for this Scholarships at Federation University Australia.
Applications Deadline: 20th December 2022.
- Organization: Federation University
- Department: NA
- Award Amount: $3,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Eligible Countries: Australia
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- Subjects: All subjects
- Eligible Courses: Undergraduate, Honours, or Post-Graduate Course
- Eligibility: Students can apply for a Bachelor’s and master’s Degree offered by the Federation University
About The Scholarship
The Deadly Relocation/Accommodation Costs Scholarship (ICACS) is a professional development opportunity for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples who need to relocate from regional and remote areas to study.
The scholarship provides funding for relocation and accommodation costs, which can be a significant barrier to accessing higher education. By removing this cost, the scholarship enables more Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to undertake university studies and develop their skills.
Eligibility For Scholarships at Federation University Australia
- Be an Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander person.
- Provide evidence of low socio-economic status or financial hardship(documents such as Centrelink statements, and payslips. Bank statements can be used if an explanation is provided in a personal statement)
- Enrolled in an Undergraduate, Honours or Post-graduate course at? Federation University
- Provide either a Confirmation of Aboriginality or a statutory declaration.
- Travel for study would be more than 90 minutes.
How to Apply
To be eligible for the scholarship, students must be active and enrolled post-census date. You must consider this in your application if payment is required before the census due to financial hardship. However, if you withdraw from your studies, you may be requested to repay all or part of the scholarship. Students who defer their offer or take a leave of absence will forfeit their award.
- The student will receive $3,500 in the first year after the first census date and $2,500 each semester after.
- The grant is available for up to 8 payments.