Undergraduate Scholarships at Boston University. Admissions board at Boston University awards Scholarship to deserving undergraduate students who demonstrate outstanding academic achievement.
The undergraduate scholarships comprise a $25,000 tuition which is renewable for up to four years of undergraduate study at Boston University in as much as the student maintains excellent academic performance.
First year students applying for an undergraduate program at Boston University are encouraged to apply.
Undergraduate Scholarships at Boston University (Details)
- Scholarship to be taken at: USA
- Scholarship Worth: $25,000
- Scholarship level: Undergraduate
- Subject Eligibility: Courses tenable at the university
- Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarship is for international students
To be considered for the undergraduate scholarships at Boston University 2021, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic potentials as evident in their academic certificates and testimonials.
- Applicants must be international students who have demonstrate their willing in studying at Boston University by first applying for a full time undergraduate study program.
- Applicants must possess English language proficiency test results such as IELTS or TOEFL for applicants whose official language is not English language.
Scholarships Application Guide
Applicants are to note that no additional essays or application forms are required. They are to apply for admission into a full time undergraduate program at the university.
Students who wish to be considered for the Undergraduate Scholarships should submit their application and supporting documents before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 1st December, 2020