University of Tasmania Ph.D. International Scholarships in Maximizing and Maintaining Site Productivity, Australia 2022-23 is open for International Students, Domestic Students. The scholarship allows a Ph.D. level program(s) in the field of All subjects taught at the University of Tasmania. The deadline for the scholarship is 31 Dec 2021.
Degree Level at University Of Tasmania Scholarships:
The University of Tasmania Ph.D. International Scholarships in Maximizing and Maintaining Site Productivity, Australia 2022-23 is available to undertake Ph.D. level programs at the University of Tasmania.
Following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects.
Scholarship Benefits of University Of Tasmania Scholarships
The successful applicant will receive a scholarship which provides:
- a living allowance stipend co-funded with Forest and Wood Products Australia Limited of $28,854 per annum (2022 rate indexed annually) for 3.5 years
- a relocation allowance of up to $2,000
- $10,000 per annum support for project costs for 3 years
- tuition fees offset covering the cost of tuition fees for up to four years (domestic applicants only)
International applicants will receive a University of Tasmania Fees Offset for up to four years.
The scholarship supporting this project is funded by the University, Forest and Wood Products Australia Limited, and the Australian Government through the Research Training Program.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants should review the Higher Degree by Research minimum entry requirements and the following additional eligibility criteria specific to this project:
- ability to meet minimum English requirements (international applicants)
- a minimum of a First Class or Second Class Uppers Honours Degree, Masters by Research or equivalent
Scholarship Application Procedure For University Of Tasmania:
There is a three-step application process:
- Select your project, and check you meet the eligibility and selection criteria;
- Contact the Primary Supervisor, A/Prof Mark Hovenden, to discuss your suitability and the project’s requirements; and
- Click here to submit an application by the closing date listed above.
- Copy and paste the title of the project from this advertisement into your application. If you don’t correctly do this your application may be rejected.
- As part of your application, you will be required to submit a covering letter, a CV including 2 x referees, and your project research proposal.
Following the application closing date applications will be assessed within the College. Applicants should expect to receive notification of the outcome by email.