International Awards at Drew University, US. The university is providing international awards for students who want to support their higher education in the USA. The program has been organized for the academic year 2022-2023.
All international undergraduate students are automatically considered for the opportunities s at the time of admission.
To be eligible for the grants, students must submit a certificate of finances and an International Students Financial Aid form.
Drew University is a private university in Madison, New Jersey. It ranks 117th in National Liberal Arts Colleges. The university’s mission is to offer its diverse community of learners a challenging and individualized education shaped by a deep-rooted culture of mentoring and thoughtful engagement.
Why choose to study at Drew University?
Drew University is a one-of-a-kind, leading-edge path to higher degree education that ensures that every student graduates with a purpose, sought-after transferable skills, a network of mentors, and an experience-based resume.
Scholarship Brief Description
- University or Organization: Drew University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Students of all international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate study programs offered at Drew University are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must provide their certificate of finances at the time of application.
How to Apply
How to Apply: Applications for Drew University must be submitted via the Common Application portal. Students who are interested in funding opportunities for international students are requested to the International Student Financial Aid Form.
Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letter of Recommendation
- Official College Transcripts
- Secondary School/High School Transcript
- Certificate of Finances
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- IELTS – 6.5
- Duolingo – 105
- English GaoKao Subscore – 120