Gates Scholarship In The United States. Are you Interested to study in the US? for your Degree in the USA? at the different US Universities and Community Colleges across the USA. The Gates Scholarship is open the door for students to brighten their career by study in top US universities and community colleges.
Every year there are about 300 young talented men and women of high school are selected for this Gates Scholarship program. The Gates Scholarships in the US is one of the Fully Funded Scholarships programs that support young leaders to excel in their careers without worrying about their educational expenses.
The Gates Scholarship is funded by Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation intends to helping talented young future leaders by realizing their own educational potential among their communities to make difference towards a bright career.
The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation aims to work for the betterment of the world by providing equal opportunities to every community in this diverse world. Moreover, the Gates Scholarships are providing excellent opportunities to outstanding minorities as well as low-income students.
The Gates Scholarships program was launched in 2017, till now they have offered about 3000+ Scholarships to high school senior students to facilitates their higher education from any US-Accredited institution.
Gates Scholarship Descriptions
Host Country: Study in the United States of America
Host University: Multiple US Universities and Communities Colleges
Scholarships Offered: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
No of Scholarship: 300 Scholarships
Scholarships Coverage: Fully Funded
- The tuition fee of students will be provided.
- Free Residential accommodation will be provided.
- Board and room allowance will be provided.
- Transportation expenses will be provided.
- Other incidental costs will be also be offered.
Available Academic Fields:
Scholarships are available to pursue Undergraduate Programs available at different US universities and Community Colleges across the US.
What is Eligibility Criteria Gates Scholarship 2022:
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail of this Gates Scholarship for their Study in the US.
- The student must be a high school senior.
- The student must be from one of these ethnicities:
- American Indian/Alaska Native
- Asian & Pacific Islander American
- Hispanic American.
- The student must be a US citizen, national or permanent resident.
- The student must be Pell-eligible.
- The student must not be receiving any other grant or family support.
- The student’s academic performance must be outstanding i.e. GPA 3.3 on a 4.0 scale.
- The student must be planning to enroll in a four-year degree program in the USA.
Apply Also: Top 15 Best Medical Schools in Canada to Study Medicine
Application Deadline for Gates Scholarship in the United States:
The Application deadline for apply Gates Scholarships 2022 in the United States is September 15, 2021
Gates Scholarship, How To Apply?
The US Gates Scholarship 2022 Application process is Completely Online. All the applicants must need to submit an Online application form & upload all the required documents which will be given in the Application form.
- The student has to create an Online MYTGS profile on www.gatesscholarship.org to apply.
- In Second Phase, there are about 2000 scholarship semi-finalists will be called to further process the gate scholarship application.
- The US Gates Scholarship application will include a questionnaire, essays, updated transcripts, and letters of recommendation.
- The Second Phase Gates scholarship will be completed by January.
- In March, there are about 600 applicants will be selected for the final selection.
- For the final selection, the applicant will be interviewed in person or on a video call.
- At the end of April, about 300 scholarship finalists will be announced and asked for documentation clearance for the award.
- For Apply – US Gates Scholarships Portal – ENROLL NOW