International Education Scholarships at Troy University, USA. Complete your studies in the USA with the help of the International Education Scholarships at Troy University. The program is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
Undergraduate degree studies undertaken at Troy University by international students are eligible for this application. Students who demonstrate elevated academic achievement and will be enrolled in full-time courses will be presented with this application towards the program fee at Troy.
Troy University is public research ranked among the top 15% of universities nationwide in its Top Colleges for Veterans rankings. It actively promotes discovery and exploration of knowledge and its application to life-long success through effective teaching, service, creative partnerships, scholarship, and research.
Why choose to study at Troy University?
Troy University is a top-ranking educational institution with a reputation of integrity, patriotism, and excellence. It equips its students with resources and top-notch academic training that they need to succeed in today’s global marketplace. With smaller class sizes, experienced professors with open-door policies, and classmates from around the globe, study at troy is filled with memorable student experiences.
Benefits of Troy University USA:
Troy University will give the successful winners of the program tuition fee of the undertaken undergraduate program.
International Education Scholarships Description
- University or Organization: Troy University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from students of all nationalities are accepted.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to undertake any undergraduate program taught at Troy University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be new undergraduate students enrolled in an academic program at Troy.
International Education Scholarships, How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested students are required to sign up on the application portal of the university and complete their applications. Students with excellent academic achievements will be considered upon applying.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official secondary transcript
- Current passport
- Proof of financial support
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to have a minimum GPA of 2.00 on a scale of 4.00 or a minimum composite score of 20 n the AC or 950 on the SAT-1 or 1030 RSAT.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 5.5
- Duolingo – 48
- PTE – 46
- TOEFL IBT – 61
- TOEFL PBT – 500
- TOEFL CBT – 173
Application Deadline: 31st January 2022