Australian Universities free online courses. The government of Australia offers Free Online Courses with the corporation of different Australian Universities, the Australian Trade and Investment Commission, and Future-learn. The aim of the Australian Government to support worldwide students during this current world COVID-19 issue to learn by staying at home as they are providing free access to professional online courses to worldwide international candidates.
There are different platforms for free online courses, but they charge for Certificates, so the Australian Government has decided to give special offers to facilitate students by giving Free Digital certificates for a short period of time.
There are about seven million+ International students from all over the world who have been taking free online courses through the future learn since 2013. Every applicant has access to all videos, audios, essays, and exercises.
There are about 6+ International Top Leading Australian Universities participating in this Free Online Courses Program. International students from any part of the world can Enroll in The Australian Government in free online courses. The main aim behind the Open University free online courses is to give excellent benefits of online learning during this COVID-19 period, So they can utilize their precious time in learning from one of the Professional and Top Class universities, bright their future.
You just need 1-2 hours daily with a Laptop to boost your learning at this time. The Free Online Courses are 100% Free of Cost & There is No Registration Fee Required. The Free Online Courses are available in the form of Video Lectures & Downloadable material. Almost All Fields & Majors are available. Students can apply without IELTS/TOEFL for these courses.
Host Institute: Top Australian Universities under Future-learn
Free Online Courses Offered: Top Australian Universities
Eligible Countries: World Wide Students Can Apply.
No of Courses: 50+
Degree Level: Any Student from any nationality can apply for these free courses
Free Certificate: Yes, you will get a free digital certificate.
List Of The Universities Offering Free Courses
- Deakin University, Australia
- Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- Griffith University, Australia
- Murdoch University, Australia
- Deakin University and Deakin Business School, Australia
- The University of Newcastle Australia and UNITAR, Australia
- University of Wollongong, Australia
- Deakin University & Coventry University, Australia
- Monash University, Australia
- The University of Melbourne, The Nossal Institute for Global Health & UNICEF, Australia
- YouSTUDY International College, Australia
List Of Online Courses Offered By Australian Universities?
There are about 10+ Australian universities are participating in these free online courses with free certificates. They offer nearly 50 free courses in different subject areas. Students can apply for any of the free courses in the following subjects. The Duration of Each Free Online Course is depending upon the courses you choose.
The List of Free Open University Online Courses is given below.
- Data Analytics for Decision Making: An Introduction to Using Excel
- Overcoming Imposter Syndrome: Identify the Patterns Undermining Your Confidence
- Introduction to Psychology: The Psychology of Learning
- Improve your IELTS Speaking score
- Introduction to Anatomy: Learning the Anatomical Alphabet
- Business Futures: Sustainable Business Through Green HR
- Orientation to Educational Neuroscience
- Introduction to Sustainability and Development
- Ethical Social Media
- Agriculture, Economics, and Nature
- The Power of Podcasting for Storytelling
- Supporting and Engaging People with Autism
- Social Change: How Can Marketing Help?
- IT Ethics: Professionalism and Ethics in Computing
- Introduction to Psychology: Biological Psychology
- Introduction to Production Design for Film and Screen
- The Essential Financial Management Toolbox for Film, Screen, and Broadcast
- Transitioning From Friend To Leader
- Preparing for PTE Academic
- Bushfires: Response, Relief, and Resilience
- Big Data Analytics: Opportunities, Challenges and the Future
- Teaching Students Who Have Suffered Complex Trauma
- Inclusive Education: Essential Knowledge for Success
- Professional Resilience: Building Skills to Thrive at Work
- What is Leadership?
- Bullying in Schools: How Should Teachers Respond?
- Business Problems and Software Solutions
- Supporting Adolescent Learners: Social and Emotional Wellbeing
- Global Biosecurity for One Health
- Business Futures: Understanding Omni-channel Retailing and Supply Chains
- Teaching Phonics in Early Childhood
- Creating Apps in the Classroom
- Neuroleadership and Conceptual Approaches in Educational Neuroscience
- Learning and Memory: Understandings from Educational Neuroscience
- Neuroplasticity and Neuromyths
- Introduction to Psychology: The Psychology of Personality
- Introduction to Psychology: The History and Science of Psychology
- Introduction to Psychology: Developmental Psychology
- Introduction to Psychology: Sensation and Perception
- Leading Culturally Diverse Teams in the Workplace
- Leading Strategic Innovation: How to lead with purpose
- Investigating Innovation
- The Science of Medicines
- Transforming Digital Learning: Learning Design Meets Service Design
- Health Systems Strengthening
- Competitive Advantage: Using Information to Build Business Success
- Healthy Futures: How Can We Create the Most Effective Healthcare System?
- Future-proofing the Health Workforce
- Security, Terrorism, and Counterterrorism
- Plagues, Pestilence, and Pandemics: Are You Ready?
The Eligibility Criteria To Enroll In Online Courses?
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail of this Free Online Courses 2021/22.
- No Nationality Restrictions
- No Age Restrictions
- No Academic Restrictions
- Absolutely No entry requirements or qualification criteria
Benefits Of Australian Universities Courses:
- No Enrollment Fee
- Get Online Video Lectures from Top Leading Australian universities.
- Digital Certificates with online verification (Limited Time Offer).
- Access to any course from any part of the world
- Free Enrollment open all year, without any registration charges.
- Build your qualifications for all types of professional jobs and promotion opportunities
Scholarship Applications Deadline:
There is no deadline to enroll for the Future-learn Free Online Courses 2021/22. For Free Digital Certificate, you need to Enroll Soon as Possible.
How To Apply:
The Australian Free Online Courses are open worldwide for students. All you need is access to a laptop or computer, an Internet connection, and, of course, a desire to learn for this period.
Please check the given links for the complete procedure:
- For Apply Free Online Courses at Future-learn – ENROLL NOW
- Choose the course from the list, get Register, and Enroll and Start your online lectures.