University of greenwish scholarship for students. The instruction is welcoming applications from outstanding and suitably qualified international students for Postgraduate Research Scholarship. This scholarship is only available to postgraduate students who are willing to enroll in a research program.
This university of greenwish scholarship project will investigate the lattice Boltzmann Modelling of Disease Outbreaks (Covid-19) and construct stochastic lattice Boltzmann equations (LBEs). To solve mechanistic models of disease spreading with the aim of finding relationships between spatially dependent parameters and the spread of infectious diseases.
The value of the University of Greenwich scholarship Postgraduate Research awards is range from £15,285 awarding to international students.
Another aim of this very scholarship is to test capabilities of the qualified students and also open more opportunities in their research careers.
This scholarship is strictly on how convid-19 can be tackle and any students that emerge with a tangible solution will not only be made financially but shall be recognized all over the world. Try as much as possible to partake in this very research program.
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Greenwich – UK
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Masters & PhD
Subject Eligibility: Faculty of Liberal Arts and Sciences
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the University of Greenwich Postgraduate Research Scholarship;
Applicants must be international students.
- The award is available for masters & PhD program in Liberal Arts and Sciences offered by the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field
Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- 1st Class or 2nd class, First Division (Upper Second Class) Honours Degree or a taught Master’s degree in a subject relevant to the project with a minimum average of 60% (UK or UK equivalent).
- This scholarship may require Academic Technology Approval Scheme approval for the successful candidate if from outside of the EU/EEA.
- A PhD project research proposal that is related to the research area
Independent thinking and analytical aptitude for devising innovative scientific or technical solutions.
- Demonstrate capacity for effective independent work and as part of a team
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation, flexibility and confidence
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner, has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Greenwich – UK
English Language Requirement: For those whose first language is not English and/or if from a country where English is not the majority spoken language (as recognised by the UKBA), a language proficiency score of at least IELTS 6.5 (in all elements of the test) or an equivalent UK VISA and Immigration secure English Language Test is required, unless the degree above was taught in English and obtained in a majority English speaking country, e.g. UK, USA, Australia, New Zealand, etc, as recognised by the UKBA.
Scholarship Application Procedures:
All eligible and interested candidates for the University of Greenwich Scholarship for Postgraduate Research are required to process their application online at the official application page. No other form of application will be considered.
Also Apply: Chevening Scholarships for International Students to Study in UK
All applications for the University of Greenwich Scholarship Postgraduate Research must include the following information.
Scholarship Reference Number (Ref)– included in the personal statement section together with your personal statement as to why you are applying
A research proposal related to the subject topic.
CV including 2 referees
Academic qualification certificates/transcripts and IELTs/English Language certificate if you are an international applicant or if English is not your first language or you are from a country where English is not the majority spoken language as defined by the UK Border Agency.
Applicants are to upload to the qualification section of the application form. Attachments must be a PDF format. Before submitting your application you are encouraged to liaise with the Lead Supervisor on the details above.
Application Deadline: November 19, 2020