Today, I’m going to share with you “how to share your MTN data and airtime to friends and family via MyMTN app”. If you don’t have the MTN app before, then you are definitely missing out.
There are some data plans we’ve been enjoying for so long and they can only be activated via MyMTN app only.
Do you know that some MTN data plans don’t have a USSD code and they can only be activated via MyMTN app only?
Then that’s why it’s good to have the app. And for those who don’t have the app, download it or you continue missing out on MTN new deals.
Sharing your MTN data can be activated on both USSD code and also on the MyMTN app. But, we’ll discuss only on the MyMTN app today then we’ll discuss the other way next time.
Currently, you’re limited to share only 100MB data per day. We hope MTN we increase the limit later on.
I’ve made a YouTube video for this post, watch the video below and don’t forget to subscribe to my channel here.
Continue reading if you don’t want to watch the video above.
How To Share Your MTN Data And Airtime Via MyMTN App
- Firstly, open the app which is MyMTN app or download it here if you don’t have it.
- If you want to share your MTN data then tap on Bundle >> Share Data
- If you want to share your MTN airtime then tap on Recharge >> MTN Share
- You’ll be redirected to a page where you will be asked the necessary details like the number you’re willing to send the airtime/data to, your PIN and the amount of data or airtime you want to share.
- Input all the necessary details you were asked and click on Proceed.
That’s all, stay safe friends. Don’t forget to share this post and comment below.