Scholarships at Hanover College USA for International Students. Financial limitations often hold back bright students from pursuing their dream education.
Therefore, to support students, Hanover College has come up with the International Students Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
International students from all foreign countries are exclusively invited to apply for this grant. The award will be given towards any degree program fee at Hanover College. Eligibility will be identified based on merit and need.
Founded in 1827, Indiana’s oldest college, Hanover College is a private college ranked 98th in National Liberal Arts Colleges. Hanover College will be an institution known for its ambitious commitment to student success, academic innovation, and community impact.
Why choose to study at Hanover College?
Hanover College is dedicated to creating a distinctive intellectual community within which students are challenged and nurtured to take responsibility for their learning and their lives and to develop their unique abilities to their highest levels.
Scholarships at Hanover College Description
- University or Organization: Hanover College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for any undergraduate or graduate program at Hanover.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international applicants enroll and accepted in the applied program at Hanover.
How to Apply
- Students can log in here to submit an admission application for any desired program at Hanover. International applicants will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Original or certified/attested true copies of transcripts from the applicant’s secondary school and any college or university attended
- Photocopy of passport
- Financial documentation
- Personal Statement. (Optional)
- Letter of recommendation from a current teacher or instructor. (Optional)
- Admission Requirements: Students must have completed a rigorous college-preparatory curriculum.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 80
- IELTS – 6.5
- GTEC – 336-340
- PTE – 58
- Duolingo – 105
- TCC – Level C1, B2 with interview
- item – 4. 0
Benefits of Scholarships at Hanover College
Hanover College will provide tuition fee support to select international students towards any undertaken degree program.