Scholarship at Kansas Wesleyan University in the USA. Take the first step toward achieving your academic goals with the help of the Presidential Scholarship organized by Kansas Wesleyan University in the USA. The applications are open on a rolling basis for the academic year 2021-2022.
This opportunity is open to all international and domestic students who wish to pursue an undergraduate study program at KWU. Students will a 3.5 GPA will be considered eligible to be awarded the grant worth $12,000.
Kansas Wesleyan University is a private Christian university ranked among other top schools and universities of the nation.
The mission of the university is to promote and integrate academic excellence, spiritual development, personal well-being, and social responsibility.
Why choose to study at Kansas Wesleyan University?
The Kansas Wesleyan University is a student-centered and community-focused education institute that offers an exceptional academic experience in a nurturing, friendly environment. Students are always encouraged to engage in their campus community and the local community.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2021
Scholarship Brief Description
- University or Organization: Kansas Wesleyan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: $12,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International or domestic students
- The award can be taken in the United States
Eligibility for Scholarship at Kansas Wesleyan University in the USA :
- Eligible Countries: Internationals and home country students are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to study an undergraduate program offered by KWU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must have a minimum 3.5 GPA, even transfer students.
Scholarship Application Guide:
- How to Apply: Students can apply to any undergraduate program of choice at KWU online. All eligible students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university: International Undergraduate Application Form
- High school/college transcripts
- Translation of transcripts
- Transcript evaluation
- Certified High School/College transcript copies
- Bank statement/ A certified bank letter showing available funds converted to US currency is acceptable
- Visa Information
Admission Requirements: A minimum score of 18 or 960 on the ACT or SAT respectively, is required for admissions acceptance.
Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL Paper Based Score – 550
- TOEFL Internet-Based Score – 79
- IELTS Score – 6.5