Postgraduate Research Scholarships. Apply for full-fee postgraduate research training scholarship at Curtin University in Australia. The awardees will be researching on the Effect of H2 Cofiring on Gas Turbine Combustion Performance.
Postgraduate research program will include both experimental work on systematic measurement on performance and emissions from gas turbines operating in the lab and field.
The scholarship project aims at conducting a systematic sect of investigation into the effect of cofiring hydrogen on the performance and emissions of gas turbine at various blending ratios of natural gas and hydrogen.
Postgraduate Research Scholarships (Details)
- Scholarships to be taken at: Curtin University, Australia
- Scholarship Type: Tuition award
- Subject Eligibility: Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Scholarship level: PhD
- Scholarship Worth: 100% fee offset, $28,092 stipend ($60,000 – $70,000 p.a)
- Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic & International students
Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Postgraduate Research Scholarships at Curtin University.
- Applicants must be domestic or international students.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field
- Applicants must have MSc degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field
- The award is available for PhD research program in Effect of H2 Cofiring on Gas Turbine Combustion Performance offered by the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Independent thinking and analytical aptitude for devising innovative scientific or technical solutions.
English Language: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Curtin University’s minimum English language IELTS level of: Overall 6.5 or above and each band 6.0 or above English language proficiency requirements.
Scholarships Application Guide
Every applicants must submit an email to the contact Project lead listed below. The email must include their current curriculum vitae, a summary of their research skills and experience and the reason they are interested in this specific project.