International Scholarship Awards at Lancaster University, UK 2022-23 is open for International Students. The scholarship allows for Undergraduate, Postgraduate level program(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Lancaster University.
International Scholarship Awards at Lancaster University, UK 2022-23 is available to undertake Undergraduate, Postgraduate level programs at Lancaster University.
Following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- A scholarship of £5,000 for the first year of entry is available for students joining our undergraduate programs.
- A scholarship of £5,000 for the first year of entry is available for students joining our Postgraduate Taught programs.
- A scholarship of £8,500 for the first year of entry is available for students joining our MBA.
- A scholarship of £8,500, divided into equal amounts and awarded per year of study, is available for students joining our Executive MBA program.
Read Also: Best Online Universities in Australia – See top 10
- Undergraduate Awardees must achieve A*A*A at A level, or equivalent.
- For Postgraduate Taught Awardees, please refer to the educational equivalences table.
- Awardees for the MBA or Executive MBA must achieve the equivalent of a UK 2.1 undergraduate degree.
- The Lancaster Global Scholarship is available for eligible applicants to all full-time and part-time taught undergraduate and Postgraduate Taught degree-level programs, offered fully on-campus at Lancaster University for October 2022 entry.
Applicants must receive either a conditional or an unconditional offer for a place at Lancaster University for October 2022 entry, which you have accepted (non‐UCAS applications) or accepted firmly (UCAS applications).
The scholarship is only available to undergraduate students joining Part 1 of our degree programs.
Fully funded applicants are not eligible for this scholarship.
Applicants applying from 1+3, 2+2, and pre-masters programs offered by Lancaster University articulation partners, are not eligible for this scholarship.
Partially funded applicants for less than 50% of their fees would be eligible for this scholarship.
Awardees must be classed as Overseas or International fee-paying students for tuition fee purposes, for the duration of their studies. If you are awarded the scholarship and are subsequently reassessed as a ‘Home’ fee-payer, you will no longer be eligible for the scholarship.
Scholarship Application Procedure:
- Scholarships are automatically considered as part of the program application and will be conditional if the results are unknown.
- Scholarship awards will be confirmed automatically for 2022 entry, throughout the recruitment cycle.
- If you meet the stated scholarship eligibility and award criteria, the scholarship will be confirmed.
- The scholarship is confirmed once Lancaster University receives your final exam transcript.
For more detail visit their official page